Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Slice of Life I could have done without.

I knew it was a good dream. It had a positive, happy feeling. Abruptly, it ended as I was woken up by my dog jumping on our bed. Big deal you say.


He weighs 75 pounds and landed on my face.
Talk about a rude awakening.
I have a nice souvenir to show for my midnight adventures--a black eye.


The bright side of the story was that the 4th graders were highly entertained by the mishap. The downside was that I never got that dream back and it was a good one.



Luckily, he is pretty cute! I couldn't stay too mad.


WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Hope your eye heals quickly. I love the picture, and he is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. That is a rude awakening! Glad your students were so entertained by the story.

    ReplyDelete