Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring!

I can't wait for Spring*!
*disclaimer: Where I live, Spring is a figment of our imagination. It goes from the end of ski season (April 6) to random snow storms to mud to 1 week of Spring to Summer!
So back to my excitement for Spring!
Sunshine beaming
Earth warming
Tulips blooming
Green glowing
Birds chirping
People emerging
Parks opening
Dirt exposing
Trails opening
Plants pushing
Gardens tilled
Fresh smelling
I can't wait for Spring**!

**disclaimer 2: Even though it is a very short season for me, Spring represents change and new beginnings!
Happy Spring Equinox on March 20th!
WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Love your disclaimers. I could feel your desire for spring. Nice use of verbs.

    ReplyDelete