Friday, March 7, 2014

Dear Drew, a Plea From a Cat!

Dear Drew,


I heard from my owner that your roommate Quinn is moving out in April. I bet you are worried about being lonely. Well, I have a solution for you.


First, I heard you are a nice guy! My owner said you used to be on her Cross Country team when you were in high school. I love to run! Usually, I am chasing something or being chased, but I am fast.


Also, the neighborhood you live in may have mice. Guess what? Everyday in the summer, I leave decapitated mice at my owner's door. Sometimes, they still have their head. Depends on my mood.


Are you dating anyone? You may not know this, but I can charm the ladies. Plan on me being your wingman.


Finally, the kids that live with me said you used to babysit them. I am SO much easier to take care of compared to them. Dump some food, clean my bathroom, give me a bit of love and I am set. Those kids want to be entertained with games or movies or books. I am happy playing with a hair tie or even your favorite ski sock (you may never see it again--minor detail).


I hope you consider taking me when my family moves to Panama for two years. Panama isn't the place for me. I am a mountain cat; I need to avoid high humidity and city life.


Drew, if you take me in, it will be a win-win situation!


Your new best friend,


Dash




















No comments:

Post a Comment