Sunday, March 30, 2014

Less than 24 Hours

My greatest friend was beginning her spring break with her family in a town 3 hours from me. Unfortunately, commitments didn't give us any leeway to extend our weekend on either end...last day of Nordic, the start of track season, husband's work event, and lack of subs on a high use day. So, I packed an overnight bag and my children in the car then hit the road. Fortunately, the weather was cooperative--no snow!


So we packed in as much visiting as possible over dinner, at the hot tub, hanging out, during breakfast, sledding, and at lunch.

Our kids are like cousins. They get along extremely well with non-stop chatter. It was so amazing to witness.
The visit was worth the drive and I wish it could have been longer. It was strange to think the next time we see them will be when they visit us in Panama.


This weekend was a great Slice of Life--great friends, food, and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment