Thursday, March 13, 2014

Panic!

WRITE. Every day in March write a slice of life story on your own blog. SHARE. Link your post in the comments on each daily call for slice of life stories here at TWT. GIVE. Comment on at least three other slice of life stories/blogs.

An email was sent. Leave your laptop and iPad at school so we can reset the wireless codes.

What?!
No!
I use my laptop nightly. It is my life line to my school materials and email and blog and Facebook and everything.


Could I still take it and play dumb? I contemplated this option, but then I wouldn't have wireless capabilities to teach with.
Maybe I could reset the codes? With my luck, I would crash the system.
I suppose I could be without my laptop.
I guess nothing is pressing at the moment.


I believe I will be okay...





3 comments:

  1. Hope it worked out and you have wireless and a working machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you stay later and try to get your slice done? It would freak me out also. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did finish my slice before I went home. I had another one planned, but panic took over. It was nice to be unplugged even though I prefer to make that choice not to have it made for me!

      Delete