Monday, March 31, 2014

What a Month!

March flew by! Whew! It was a blur!


Testing is done (kinda)
Nordic program done
Ski season mostly done
50k training revving up
My kid's winter sports finished and track starts
Loose ends being tied up
To do lists are created for our departure in July
Daily blogging done.


I love a good challenge. SOLSC was tough at times. I realized that I don't have that much to say on a daily basis. The challenge did force me to reflect on my day more than usual. Too often I start thinking of tomorrow before today is done! I enjoyed reading other posts and my next year's goal is to comment more...thick comments not thin as well.


Thank you to all the other writers! Although I may not have commented as frequently as I would have liked, I enjoyed reading your slices!

1 comment:

  1. Don't cut yourself short, it's not about having a lot to say on a daily basis, but recognizing that there is a seed, albeit sometimes tiny, in each day.

    I loved reading your to-do list, mostly because it reminds me that winter will finally come to an end and the goodness of spring and summer and just around the corner.

    Write On and Take Care.

    ReplyDelete